listening to lana del rey makes me want to buy a giant fur coat and sit in a really fancy chair in front of a fire place while holding a cigarette in one of those long cigarette holder things sipping on a glass of red wine with my legs crossed
isnt it funny how people are saying it was inappropriate for miley to grind on robin thicke when he’s a married father
and yet no one’s saying it was inappropriate for robin thicke to let a girl much younger than him grind on him when he’s a married father
isn’t that funny
I love seeing medical articles with photographs depicting period cramps like this
when it actually feels more like
WEEK 2, DAY 7: Bernadette Rostenkowski- Free Choice
Disney Plot Twists
- Meet the Robinsons - The Robinsons are Lewis’s future family.
- Bolt - The intro sequence was part of a TV show.
- The Princess and the Frog - Tiana and Naveen are transformed back into humans.
- Tangled - Flynn cuts Rapunzel’s hair.
- Winnie the Pooh - The Backson is real.
- Wreck-It Ralph - King Candy is secretly Turbo.
So, I was watching Meet the Robinsons last night and this scene came up, and then this just sort of…happened.
"While I agree with your point, Josephine, capitalism is an unjust ideal and it won’t work anymore"